GENERAL ADMISSION $150
($190 at the door)
All-inclusive admission to the event, live entertainment, libations, fabulous finger foods and a savory meal prepared by the Meals On Wheels culinary team.
MAKE IT A GREAT DAY
Christopher Farm & Gardens will be open from 2:30 to 10 p.m. With over three miles of winding paths to explore, you may want to bring a second pair of shoes.
Plan to come early to experience everything June-A-Palooza has to offer. The food and entertainment areas sprinkled throughout the gardens close at 6 p.m. when the focus shifts to the dinner, auctions and entertainment in the main tent.
Food, water and other beverages will be available at a variety of locations throughout the day.
You must be 21 years or older to attend June-A-Palooza.
Pets are not allowed at June-A-Palooza.
Tickets sold after Sunday, June 21 will be held at will-call. Unsold tickets will be available for $190 at the door until 6 p.m.
NEED A PLACE TO STAY OVERNIGHT? Room blocks have been made available.
1. Go to www.blueharborresort.com
2. Scroll down to the Book Now portion
3. Enter your desired Arrival and Departure Dates and enter 7B1418 in Group Code box
4. Click Check Availability
5. On the next screen you will confirm that your imputed information is correct and click search
6. Rates will not include tax and fees